Friday, August 27, 2004

I am curious to hear what people think about this READ ME I found through a search on the whole concept of blogs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, as promised, I am adding links to this post of things I have found on advice about blogging etc.

How Not To Get Fired Because Of Your Blog, with link to the Web Fire Escape
I am sure that we all are aware of what happens when your blog is a bit too public. (Does a Washingtonienne blog reference mean anything?)

Here is an Excerpt from the weblog handbook, written by Rebecca Blood
(I have broken one of the rules from the handbook (editing content) but have noted areas where things are changed. There is nothing more frustrating then when you are commenting on someone's post (especially if things have gotten hostile) and they change/delete the message to such a point where your questions no longer are relevent.

Rana has some great ideas as well, listed in the comments section of this post.

Ok, I will be back with more later.