Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Being the kind, dutiful, devoted, caring, warm, wonderful, courteous, supportive, attentive, deferential faculty wife that I am, I decided that I would try out a new recipe for the big strong partner. I put on my pink frilly apron and matching oven mits (this is not a coincidence) over my perfectly pressed dress and whirrled around the kitchen....uhm....and....uhm

Oh god, I can't even play faculty wife convincingly on my blog, let alone try to be one in real life.

So let me re-start my story.

Being the selfish oaf that I am, I am about to make some soup that only I will enjoy.

The recipe for the soup is right there. Mmmmm. This is the one thing I love about winter--day after day of home made soup.

I will let you know how it turns out...but be forewarned, I don't usually follow the recipe step-by-step (does anyone, really?)