Thursday, September 30, 2004

So, who is gunna be watching the debate tonight? The partner and I are going to another faculty member's home for apple pie and ice cream (after misadventures last week when the partner was sent out twice to get apple pie and ice cream and came home with everything BUT), but am hoping to be home in time.

I might even be online, through yahoo or msn. Feel free to rant with me. Maybe multiple people will rant...i dunno. Does anyone use either msn or yahoo, or am I the only freak who has friends who say brb, lol, ttyl, etc in non-computer interactions, without anyone batting an eye?
---------------------------------------------------
A friend arrives tonight at around 2 am, and then more friends come next week. I know that I have been neglecting my blog (how many times have you read that before?)but it is possible that this lack of attention will be even greater over the next week.




Poem